Yogi Detox Program 101:
What is the Yogi Detox Program?
The Yogi Detox Program is designed to cleanse your body both physically and mentally. Whether your goal is to simply detox for a healthier body and life or if your goal is to lose weight. The Yogi Detox Program assumes an holistic and healthy approach to detoxing your system based on many different components. Proper nutrition, proper physical stimulation, all natural purificatory herbs and food substance to aid the body, as well as purifying the speech and mind-as speech and thought are the underlying causes of chronic ailments–known as psycho-somatic disorders that create added stress to our lives and cause many diseases ranging from heart disease to certain forms of cancer.
Why the Yogi Detox Program?
Because when our body is truly in an optimal state of health, we can be in an optimal state of happiness and well being-feeling fully alive! The state of your body determines the state of your mind and when mentally you are not well and physically you are not well, it is difficult to be truly happy and feeling fully alive, even if everything else in our life is perfect, we know that there is more. As an example consider if you are overweight, have arthritis, digestive disorders etc. Your obesity, or arthritis may cause a negative self image, lead to depression anxiety etc. These states of your body determine your state of mind directly, and similarly the state of your mind, will determine the state of your body. Your depression may make you feel lethargic and sleepy or your chronic anxiety and stress may make you feel restless and cause insomnia-adding even more stress to the body. This is how we get into negative repetitive cycles that do not serve us in any way and actually cause disease over the long term.
Aspects of the Yogi Detox Program:
1. Consistent Asana Practices-Our Hot Yoga classes are designed to heat up and purify the physical body in a comfortable and safe way. Keeping the room temperature very close to the bodies natural temperature. This allows for harmful and accumulated toxins to exit the system in an efficient way. During the Yoga Detox Program, consistent practice is a must!
2. Healthy Food Choices-If you choose try our full Yogi Detox Program, you wont have to try too hard to eat healthily. We can have custom, specially prepared meals, shakes and fruit or vegetable smoothies delivered by a local organic market directly to the studio or to your home or work, ready for you after you finish your practices or during the day.
3. Ayurvedic Herbs (Neem and Turmeric)-Neem and Turmeric are powerful ancient herbs that have been used for thousands of years primarily in India but all over the world. These are cornerstones of the Yogi Detox Program. Both are natural healers for your body. Neem has been observed to be antithelminic, antifungal, antidiabetic, antibacterial, antiviral. In Ayurveda, turmeric has been used as an anti-inflammatory agent and remedy for gastrointestinal and other digestive disorders-it has also been shown to be a promising treatment for cancer patients. It has been shown to enhance the immune system, and act as an anti viral substance. Studies have even shown it has the ability to repair bone and cartilage. Yogis in India have taken these two together for thousands of years to support, detox and heal the system. Our Neem and Turmeric is 100% Organic from India and sustainably harvested.
4. E3Live-E3Live is a wild, organic, nutrient dense superfood. E3Live® is 100% AFA, a superior blue-green algae. It is not man-made or manufactured, but harvested from nature under the highest of standards before it is sent to you in its fresh-frozen state. There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of species of blue-green algae; some are edible, some are not. AFA is an edible species of blue-green algae that has been consumed by indigenous people for thousands of years. AFA is a very nutritious, whole food containing over 64 nutrients that are easily absorbed by the body and another major part of the Yogi Detox Program since nutrition is what drives our body, prevents disease and gives us vital raw energy to heal and repair ourselves.
5. Mantra-You will be given a particular Mantra to aid the Mind in the Yogi Detox Program if you choose. Mantra should always be said with repetition and with a right state of mind. Proper instruction will be given if you ask to receive Mantra.
6. Pranayama– Pranayama is an invaluable tool for Self transformation, purifying the system and enhancing ones energy and experience of life. The benefits are innumerable. Breath regulates ALL internal systems in every way. Generally pranayama should never be undertaken without a proper committed atmosphere between both teacher and student. If you choose, simple but powerful instruction for Pranayama will be given for your Yogi Detox Program.
Contact us for more details on our Yogi Detox Program @305.764.1376
Basic Detox $99: Includes 2 week supply of Neem, Turmeric and Triphala Guggulu
Basic PLUS E3Live $149